While enjoying your stay at Kingsholme the following facilities are available for you to use:
Commercial kitchen (available for group bookings only):
Includes the use of glass double door fridge, commercial oven, dishwasher, cooking utensils and crockery. Basic tea and coffee supplies. BBQ.
Amenities kitchen with deck (for families/ individuals/ couples & campers):
Fridge, mircrowave, oven, cooking utensils & crockery. Basic tea supplies.
Large dining/ lounge area:
Large dining (sits max 50-60 people comfortably) and lounge area with FREE WIFI, woodfire, 2x reverse cycle heat pumps & piano. There is a projector plus a portable sound system which can easily be used in conjunction with your phone or laptop.
This area also includes a pool table, fooz ball table and air hockey table.
Dedicated quiet time/ prayer spaces:
Prayer room & large cross on the hill surrounded by seating.
Multi purpose room (available for group bookings only):
Cosy room with couches & heat pump/ air conditioner. Perfect for break out/ small group sessions.
Washing machines & dryers are available for a small fee. BYO washing powder.
Lake with jetty:
Our lake is very much enjoyed by our onsite staff and guests from swimming to kayaking to watching our resident platypus swim to the surface! Life jackets provided for use with our 3 kayaks. Guests are welcome to bring additional kayaks if desired.
– Beautiful scenery: There are plenty of places to walk and explore on our beautiful 200 acre property. We also have various farm animal & seasonal berry picking on the property.
– Cross fit style gym.
– Nature Playground: Currently in its early stages of development, but still enough for the kids to enjoy.
– Archery: Available for hire.
– Camp fire areas: Can be set up for your use by a staff member. Additional charges apply.
– Canteen: Our onsite canteen, operated by Kingsholme kids, sells a selection of chocolates, chips, lollies & drinks. Open by appointment.