Our beautiful retreat house is a peaceful & comfortable home, away from home. It is a haven away from the demands of everyday life, where our guests are able to connect with God & family. Set upon a hill on our picturesque 200 acre property, our retreat house provides the perfect environment for spiritual, emotional & physical refreshment for individuals, couples & families.
– Fully self contained home, equipped with all linen, kitchen appliance & utensils.
– 3 bedrooms which sleep up to 7 people comfortably.
– Heat pump & wood fire.
– Gorgeous panoramic views, with lots of native wildlife regularly visiting.
– Peaceful, serene & private setting, situated away from village accommodation & facilities.
– Plenty of places to walk & explore on the property.
– An invitation to participate in the onsite worship evenings & prayer times.
– Onsite dam with kayaks, swan paddle boats & resident platypus!
– On site seasonal berry picking & organic vegetables.
– Free-range farm eggs (available on request).
– Farm animals, including two friendly goats named Annie & Gilbert.
– Local attractions, such as the gorgeous Mt Field National Park.
“Thankyou so much for a time of refreshment, reflection & relaxation.
Our family was in need of some quality time to get away from the business of life.”
Corinae, Retreat House Guest book
Click here to see our very generous prices.
Make your booking today!